Found this article to be of interest. First the mindset, then the million. Go get ’em!
1) Know what you want. You must have a targeted goal. Clear and conceivable. One that you could tell someone, and they would be able to follow a route to it.
2) Focus on what you want. Imagine what your life will be like to have had your dream. You keep doing this until you have had it and seen it in so much detail that it becomes something that is now likely to happen. Then focus on possible routes for getting there. Provide your mind with stepping stones – lots of them – at each step, starting from where you are now.
3) Be grateful for achieving your dream. Trust your feelings of completion and feel thankful for living your dream (as if it is already realized).
4) Wait to be compelled to Act. All creation is done in your mind first. Action steps are about bringing into reality that which you have already have in your mind. Once the dream has been fully designed so that you can see it in your life in every detail then it is time to bring it into reality. And you will know this because the feeling will magically propel you forward.
5) Focus on the step you are on. You must focus on what you are doing 100% and do it to the very best of your ability. Love where you are now in your life.
6) Listen to your Hunches. These are messages from your subconscious, giving you answers and ideas for progress.
7) Go deeper into your design. Between stages and on your journey, relax during rest stops and daydream further into your vision. Experience your design in greater detail.
These are the basic steps to cultivating and creating the millionaire mindset — the mindset where you just know you will do it.
via How To Become Rich.